Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jalepeno Jelly

Jalapeno jelly has become one of my most popular jellies. I started out just making it for my family but now I am making it for friends too. As the holidays approach I am scrambling to keep up with gift orders! I just sold 4 dozen jars at a craft fair and have orders for more. I am going to have to beef up my production.


So, what is a person to do with a pretty jar of Jalapeno Jelly? I think the most popular way to serve it is poured over cream cheese and served with good tortilla chips or crackers. I also use it on sandwiches like you would a chutney or relish. It makes a fabulous sauce for basting chicken, ham or pork. It is a wonderful dipping sauce for egg rolls. Just use anywhere you would use a sweet and sour sauce. How do YOU use jalapeno jelly?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Backwoods Home

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living

BBQ

BBQ
a glimpse of things to come