Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New School Year

We have started the 2009-2010 school year!  This is my 11th year homeschooling the kids.  It has really flown by.  I love it.  It is hard, tiring, trying at times, rewarding, fun, and sometimes tedious and boring!  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Now that Bubba is in 2nd grade and a full blown school kid I am finding that teaching 4 different grades everyday is kind of time consuming!  This year I have a 10th, 7th, 5th and 2nd grader. 

TTO (the tall one), Nollie, Pookie and Bubba

To add all sorts of fun to our school day we adopted a kitten from a friend.  She is great incentive to finish work quickly.  Everyone wants to hold Kitty Diddle.  She is a sweet little thing. 
Isn't she pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Backwoods Home

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living

BBQ

BBQ
a glimpse of things to come